SELECT CONTENT

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 am

And because I know there were plenty of fans of this little one that season too. Her dog Boca is doing just fine too. Smiley

http://instagram.com/p/rhfZq7ppUc/

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:55 am

umngirl wrote:And because I know there were plenty of fans of this little one that season too. Her dog Boca is doing just fine too. Smiley

http://instagram.com/p/rhfZq7ppUc/
Aww thanks for posting!! Love this girl and her dog and sweet fam! So happy everything worked out how it should have, she got married and had a baby and thanks to her turning down the Ette role for her now-husband, there's a Jash and a babyR in existence too heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 am

I think this is not Chantal but Shawntel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 am

lexforlife wrote:I think this is not Chantal but Shawntel.
Shawntel posted a pic of Chantal's Boca Smiley They're hanging out this weekend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:09 am

oh,okay, got it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 am

Love Chantal, so glad she is happy....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:41 am

She is by far my favorite contestant out of all the Bachelor seasons and her and Shawntel's friendship is my favorite (together with Catherine and Lesley) to emerge from this franchise. Great to get somewhat of an update (thanks, Shawntel) on her, and to see her be happy and smiling.

Bonus: Cute, little Boca. Hugesmile 
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+13
Luvvy
mare2
atem
luvlady345
iamreal2u