SELECT CONTENT

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Maybe he got confused.. cause Will's favorite actor is Will Smith and his fave show is Fresh Prince.

california90

Back to top Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks to sophie for finding out who he is!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 16, 2013 12:48 am

Excellent Job, Sophie! clapping!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 9:03 am

Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 26, 2013 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 pm

He doesn't make it far but maybe somebody is interested in his instagram account: @psshwillreese

ps: we talked about this on another thread but I have mentioned that its always a dead give away that you hadn't made it far, if you follow the lead before the finale wraps....well;)

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 pm

The Bachelorette: Meet Will Reese

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks momoftrips! Do they have Chris' up yet?

Did you guys see how TV Guide has his name as Will Smith? giggling Someone there reads RS!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 29, 2013 6:05 pm

This is the only new one so far.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:This is the only new one so far.

Drat!

I need to see Chris and Drew's!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 am

Cori Brown ‏@CoriAlexis6  3h  
Okay do idk if any of you watch the bachelorette but this is will from Desiree's season!! Lol #smallworld [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
DKWillis
JBF
atem
SLA44
Admin