SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I miss you ladies not posting the vids of the dances last week. : ( LOL

laugh out loud sorry! My excuse for that is.... pure laziness. giggling I'll make sure to do it for the rest of the season though, no problem. yes

Oh thank you, Darlin.....but if you don't have the time I will understand. However, I totally love being able to come on here and watch all the dances together... Thanks again, Cimcoe. bestbud! :yes:

It's no problem! If I ever forget in future weeks feel free to remind me though. Hugesmile

I just added this weeks dances (Monday's performance and Tuesday's results show dances) to the Episode 3 thread.

OK I sure will and I left you a thank you in the episode 3 thread, as well. : ) Thanks again for all you do on the DWTS threads. It's greatly appreciated!! : )

:thismuch:
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm

'Dancing With the Stars' scoop: Lisa Vanderpump faints during rehearsal, future on show unclear

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and Dancing With the Stars competitor Lisa Vanderpump fainted at a rehearsal this week for DWTS, a source close to the show tells EW. It is unclear yet whether she will return to the competition.
Vanderpump, 52, is paired with newcomer pro Gleb Savchenko on season 16 of DWTS. Last week, the pair avoided landing in the bottom two of the competition, but a lackluster performance meant they were still “in jeopardy.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Check this out too funny.

@derekhough 6 Apr
Inch worm race ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Check this out too funny.

@derekhough 6 Apr
Inch worm race ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Found this Dancing With the Stars Season 16 Week 4 “The Best Year of My Life” Sneak Peak, Preview, Spoiler – Who’s Dancing What?

Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess: Viennese Waltz – Can Dick dancing for his 15-year-old daughter

Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff: Foxtrot -depicts his Super Bowl victory

Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough: Rumba - Country’s sweetheart Kellie Pickler told Ellen DeGeneres she would perform a Rumba with partner Derek Hough to “Say I Do,” written by Pickler’s husband Kyle Jacobs for their wedding in 2011. This will definitely be a tear jerker for the lovers at heart.

Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold: Paso Doble – Boxer Victor Ortiz drew the Paso Doble, which is all about aggression. This should be his best dance because boxers are all about aggression.

Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson: Viennese Waltz - Rademacher hasn’t talked about his personal story only that it’s something close to his heart maybe we will see something from one of his scenes from General Hospital because it is their 50th anniversary.

Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko: Cha Cha Cha – Lisa reportedly fainted in rehearsal this week and “Entertainment Tonight” is reporting that she may leave the show but if she does leave it will not be to her fainting but her non dancing skills and not wanting to continue this embarrassment as a Beverly Hills Housewife.

Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy: Samba – She drew the Samba which is a high energy dance that will be a good fit for a 16-year-old depicting the best year of her young life, which she says is the year she decided she wanted to be a performer.

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd: Viennese Waltz - Sean Lowe joked that he agreed to appear on “Dancing With The Stars” to learn the waltz for his upcoming wedding but too bad this is a wedding that won’t every happen according to the bachelor history and record

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas: Contemporary – No surprise here best year was last year when she won Olympic gold

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:40 pm

cimcoe wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I miss you ladies not posting the vids of the dances last week. : ( LOL

laugh out loud sorry! My excuse for that is.... pure laziness. giggling I'll make sure to do it for the rest of the season though, no problem. yes

Oh thank you, Darlin.....but if you don't have the time I will understand. However, I totally love being able to come on here and watch all the dances together... Thanks again, Cimcoe. bestbud! :yes:

It's no problem! If I ever forget in future weeks feel free to remind me though. Hugesmile

I just added this weeks dances (Monday's performance and Tuesday's results show dances) to the Episode 3 thread.

I just want to say thank you, too, cimcoe! I don't read any other DWTS forums, so it's great to have all the wonderful content you post here! tyvm
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:36 pm

You're welcome alwaystulips! :Smiley:

Here are all of last night's dances:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Thank you, Sweetie. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 4/8- DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

+2
cimcoe
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum