SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Lucas15 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Gingsterose wrote:What do you think of that last video from the day party? I feel this was the first time Sean was not as lovey dovey to Cat as usual

If the clip you're asking about is the one of them leaving the DWTS party there were so many things I saw going on there - by my standards Sean did something very admirable and loving towards her - but I can see how some saw that interaction as a bit odd.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

The role reversal question is always an interesting one for me. I find myself asking that after every season. Truthfully, I have no idea if Sean would have been the one Catherine chose if she was the lead. I do think he would have made it pretty fair though. As we saw on Emily's season, Sean kinda acted more in tune with the lead's personality so I think if he was a contestant on a Catherine season he would have showed more personality.

Now as for Catherine making sacrifices and "changing" for Sean, yes she has relocated. But it seems the girls, whether the chosen one of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette, move for the guy more often. I'm sure that was something Catherine was aware of going into the show. As for now, they have both relocated to somewhere new for the short term so that gives them a chance to be unfamiliar territory together as opposed to Catherine immediately being thrown into Sean's world in Dallas. And I can't speculate on the religion thing because a more personal thing and I don't want to talk about something I know very little about. But Catherine seems to be open to it and I'm sure this was something they talked about at length both during filming of the show and while in seclusion.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

i think Cat would make a good bachelorette: she's gorgeous, bubbly and adventurous which seems like what tptb are looking for. i could see her picking someone who is more creative, funky and even intellectual. i wouldn't imagine her picking someone so traditional like sean even though i can see how she is drawn to his positive energy, humor, and good looks. i like them both just not so sure they have ever been a great match for the long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Hypothetically speaking if Catherine is ette and she picked Sean, these writeups [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Sean on DWTS will not happen.

I made no secret of my disdain for Sean being on DWTS. Not because of the relationship but because he is just not right for it.

Its a million times better to be the Bachelorette picking among men who are courting you, than being the F1 and see these girls making out with your intended on tv, then adjusting and remolding your life for him. Isnt it the way men are designed by society anyway, that they are the ones to chase and court not the other way around?

Actually its fun to imagine Catherine as the bachelorette, but I don't see her in the role, because she's too out there and I mean it as a compliment. TBTP wants a certain type, the prim and proper, girl next door all american types. Also, I don't like to imagine Catherine making out with a bunch of guys, I don't think she will like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

arcticjuice wrote:Hypothetically speaking if Catherine is ette and she picked Sean, these writeups [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Sean on DWTS will not happen.

I made no secret of my disdain for Sean being on DWTS. Not because of the relationship but because he is just not right for it.

Its a million times better to be the Bachelorette picking among men who are courting you, than being the F1 and see these girls making out with your intended on tv, then adjusting and remolding your life for him. Isnt it the way men are designed by society anyway, that they are the ones to chase and court not the other way around?

Actually its fun to imagine Catherine as the bachelorette, but I don't see her in the role, because she's too out there and I mean it as a compliment. TBTP wants a certain type, the prim and proper, girl next door all american types. Also, I don't like to imagine Catherine making out with a bunch of guys, I don't think she will like that.

The franchise was fast losing steam and viewers until 'virginal' Sean came along and broke the mold of their 'typical' bachelor. I am not thrilled about Des being the new Bachelorette. Yes, she's very cute and sweet but kind of boring. Sarah Herron would have been a better and way more interesting choice.

Yes, I can't imagine Catherine making out with a bunch of guys either. There'll be less kissing involved but I think it will be quite fun to watch her quirkiness & big personality while the guys figure how to get her attention.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicaj Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:28 am

Gingsterose wrote:
jessicaj wrote:love catherine and if ever something didn't turn out right i will be happy to watch a goofy, bubbly bachelorette in her. on the reversal of roles, i'm leading towards her not picking sean. because with sean she had to give up a lot. her career, and moving to texas. i imagine her picking a guy who is a gentleman, family oriented, man of god but someone who will not wait until marriage :) . she said she just honored his beliefs. so im thinking she would pick someone that she will not have to change a lot for.

Ha! "LIKE" button please....It seems (to me) she had to give up too much to be with him. I dunno since yesterday I have been feeling sorry for her. I can't seem to shake it. And up until now it is till about him. I just want to hear something great he had done for her lately. Hope to be wrong of course.

me too. but I'm happy she got her beefcake. and we all know she's still hungry :)
and the dwts after party video is very telling imo.....

jessicaj

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 am

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Videos/Fanvids - Discussion

Post by motherof4 Today at 10:54 am
Quick question for everyone:

I recently read that Sean said he sort of knew the One was going into the last week in Thailand. Hence, does anyone know the order of events that last week leading to FRC? I'm trying to pinpoint in my mind when he knew the person he wanted to propose and I'm hoping that it was towards the beginning and not the end of that week.

Is it:

Day 1: Date w/Lindsay
Day 2: Date w/ Ashlee
Day 3: Date w/Catherine
Day 4: F3 Rose Ceremony Elimination
Day 5: F2 Visit w/Sean's Family
Day 6: Final Date w/Lindsay
Day 7: Final Date w/Catherine
Day 8: FRC & Proposal

Also, how many days gap were there between HTD and arriving in Thailand because they all said they missed each other since HTD.

Thanks, everyone.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Did anyone else just hear Tom on DWTS say that Sean and Catherine are getting married live on ABC in AUGUST?? Sean looked like "oops, you weren't supposed to say that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:09 pm

that's not how I took it... to me he looked more like "what wedding?" he looked quizzical not surprised that Tom was telling.

Also, Tom planned what he was saying , that wasn't off the cuff and telling tales out of school... he's way to professional for that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Seanstan is my OTP. :hearts love:
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:29 pm

One thing is for sure, all the media backstage at DWTS will be asking Sean if the wedding date is true so we should get an answer one way or another.

IMO, if Tom was joking I think he would have played it off differently. SO I'm leaning towards it being true. But one never knows with Tom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 am

And now there's the wedding planned for August? Sean and TPTB are a match made in publicity heaven. The former loves the spotlight and ABC will give it to him while the ratings are high.

As for Catherine, if she is as smart as we think she is, she should not sign a pre-nupt and should demand equal compensation for being the other half of a fictitious couple in love.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe