SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
MARISREST wrote:Just saw a tweet with a photograph of Leslie and Catherine taken at Newark airport in New Jersey.

http://twitter.com/dotchomsky/status/323146125915869184/photo/1

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 47 BHwLsH5CUAA0p48

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 47 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanx for sharing. Catherine is gorgeous. Lesley is cute. Happy these two get to do some much needed bonding:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm so happy for Catherine that she's hanging out with Lesley this weekend. With Sean so busy rehearsing for DWTS on the weekends, it's good that she's been making time for her family and friends. I hope they have a blast together this weekend and I hope to see more pics!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I think it's great that she and Lesley are on a trip together too! I wonder if she'll be back in time to attend DWTS on Monday. If not, oh Lordy, you know they'll be a ton of negative press (break up) coming out because she didn't attend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

sushi4me wrote:I think it's great that she and Lesley are on a trip together too! I wonder if she'll be back in time to attend DWTS on Monday. If not, oh Lordy, you know they'll be a ton of negative press (break up) coming out because she didn't attend.

I can't see her not being there for Sean on Monday. I'm sure she'll be back by then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I thought I read somewhere that Lesley was supposed to or already went to Prague or wherever Des was filming the Bachelorette. Does anyone know if she already went and came back or do you think maybe that is where they are headed? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm

iloveromance wrote:
sushi4me wrote:I think it's great that she and Lesley are on a trip together too! I wonder if she'll be back in time to attend DWTS on Monday. If not, oh Lordy, you know they'll be a ton of negative press (break up) coming out because she didn't attend.

I can't see her not being there for Sean on Monday. I'm sure she'll be back by then!

:yes:

Happy to see the Bachelor BFFs hanging out again. Maybe Lesley will attend DWTS with her on Monday?
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Wasn't it Lesley that went over seas to visit w/Des just the other day and now back w/Cat in NJ at the airport or did she just arrive from oversea and Cat was picking her up? She too has a busy schedule then.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Carey cracks me up! He sent me this earlier and said "these are your exclusives and I put them on FB" rofl

I dont care, just love seeing them together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 pm

I like the picture too of them riding the BART. So down to earth and practical (no fun looking for parking in downtown San Fran).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

+72
deeliciouz
2observe
Trix1404
leajohn
Archer23