SELECT CONTENT

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm

For Sean: How hard was it not to say something back to Catherine when she said "ILY" and had her breakdown?

For Catherine: How often did you give him notes and what was the funniest one you gave him?

For Cat: What is her ice cream theory and how does Sean fit into it?

For both: What is one location you to would like to travel to together and what would you want to do there?

And the one I really want to know the answer to for both: What name did you put the other under in your phone so that others didn't know who you were texting during the time between the proposal and it airing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:34 pm

We saw Monica Teal came to DTWS set recently, is there any plans for her Mum, India and "gramcracker" to come?

Did Catherine's mum give off-camera blessing to Sean's proposal since HTD?

Does Cat still leave/give him notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 pm

I'd invite them to my home for the interview....prepare a great vegan meal with a side of steak....have a chilled bottle of wine (or two) in the fridge....set the table with lovely china and crystal....and when they got to my house....I'd quickly leave and let them stay and enjoy their privacy for the weekend!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Tammi wrote:I'd invite them to my home for the interview....prepare a great vegan meal with a side of steak....have a chilled bottle of wine (or two) in the fridge....set the table with lovely china and crystal....and when they got to my house....I'd quickly leave and let them stay and enjoy their privacy for the weekend!!

LOL My house is opened to them any time.. but a bit far!

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm

If i could interview SeanCat, I would probably ask them....

When was the last time they said "I love you" to each other

and

What do they call each other in private/terms of endearment

:-)
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deez Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm

For Catherine, when is her birthday?

What did they do for / give each other for Christmas?

During their LCD, Sean had a gift in his hand...what was it?

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 pm

During their dates, would Catherine be getting vegan meals?

What gift did she bring to his parents at MTP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Does he call her Gaya ever?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 am

Her birthday is between April 20 and May 19. I don't know the exact day. Catherine will turn 27.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:08 am

how do u know

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am

sophienette wrote:We saw Monica Teal came to DTWS set recently, is there any plans for her Mum, India and "gramcracker" to come?

Did Catherine's mum give off-camera blessing to Sean's proposal since HTD?

Does Cat still leave/give him notes?

It's been a while now but I've read a print interview where it was mentioned that Catherine still gives him notes--small enough so Sean can take it with him wherever he goes. I thought that was sweet.

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 am

jurystillout wrote:What is one scene they wish had been shown while the show was being aired?

What was there favorite place to travel?

Was Catherine scared at all riding the elephant?

If they ever had a chance to go back to Thailand again what would they like to do that they were not able to do when they were the first time?

I thought even some encouraging words to both of them. They have handled the paps really well. I am really impressed how Catherine has handled the interviews and how true she is being herself on and off the show. :Smiley:

They mentioned that they were singing to the radio on the way home from the glacier in Canada and they wished that had been shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

+18
sallyisleta
motherof4
honey1004
Archer23
jcrbil
MARISREST
kathy16
booradley123
Fall5021
renaissance
Mimi27