SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sallyisleta Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 am

i'm voting for SEAN and PETA.. no questions bout that... clapping! clapping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @sallyisleta
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 pm

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Results show dances:

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 pm

YOU are the BEST, Cimcoe!!!!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!!! : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks Cim! I've been watching The Voice and DVRing DWTS and I forgot to set it this week. I appreciate you posting these!

:thismuch:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 pm

How are the ratings so far this season. I know they were down last season and wondering if having a newbie cast this time has helped.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 pm

You're very welcome LoveDovez and Beeleever! group hug
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Ally wrote:How are the ratings so far this season. I know they were down last season and wondering if having a newbie cast this time has helped.

The premiere ep didn't have to go up against The Voice so it did pretty well, better than All Stars although it was a bit down from the 2012 Spring addition. The last two eps had to go up against The Voice just like All Stars did, and the show took a big hit as a result. This WetPaint article says this weeks ep hit a series low for the show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if ABC will decide to change the timeslot at some point.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks. Interesting, so The Voice is more the issue than the cast.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:35 am

Isn't The Voice the #1 rated network show on television right now?

Thanks cimcoe for posting all those videos for us to enjoy! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:49 am

Love_Me wrote:Isn't The Voice the #1 rated network show on television right now?

Thanks cimcoe for posting all those videos for us to enjoy! bestbud!

I've heard that it is, but I haven't seen the numbers to back that info. I don't even know where to look to find them. I get lonely talking to myself in The Voice thread! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 4/1 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
NCGalBecca
alwaystulips
Admin
Ayana
cimcoe