SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 am

I don't think Nate will have any power. TPTB bring back those who they want to bring back... and I'm sure that would already be in the works if it's happening this season (and I wouldn't be surprised if it did since there were no returnees on Emily's or Sean's seasons.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Post by california90 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 am

He wouldn't have the power, no, but that person is clearly trying to drag the other guys. Whatever, I just tweeted him to trust his sister & everything happens for a reason, which I'm sure he knows. As for bringing back another guy, they could since they haven't done it in awhile, but I don't know who it would be.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 am

It's rather humiliating to the contestant whenever they bring someone back . JMO, but what's the point of coming back just to be rejected again? Unless it's like Ed with.Jillian.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

california90 wrote:get ready ya'll!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 27s
#Bachelornation I've just seen the first #Bachelorette promo. 3 words: DES IS BACK! You will all get to see it this Monday on ET

I've been so busy that I'm just seeing this.... smileyyay So excited! I hope there are some screen caps thrown in for us to :detective

Remember, in Em's first preview, there was a scene of Emily and Jef kissing (although some people didn't think it was Jef), but I do think that preview was out before the season was finished filming much like this season so...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm

So whoever Des is seen kissing with is the Final 1?! :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Does that mean that the bios will be out on Monday too? Or will they wait until the 1st?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:22 pm

DesFever wrote:So whoever Des is seen kissing with is the Final 1?! :)

Nope, I'm just saying they may or may not try to hide the F1 (F2/F3) in the preview (they may or may not know who the F1 is yet either)......We'll have to wait and see!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

atem wrote:Does that mean that the bios will be out on Monday too? Or will they wait until the 1st?

Yeah, I think Wednesday, May 1st is a possibility for the bios/pics to come out. Perhaps on Monday a new press release will come out saying bios will be released shortly. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm

This is from Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 6h Honestly did I even have a choice? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its a sign on top of a car which reads ROSES EUFLORIA& an arrow pointing to direction. I dont know if the bold is the tongue spoken to where they are in the Carribbean Island??

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm

DKWillis wrote:This is from Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 6h Honestly did I even have a choice? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its a sign on top of a car which reads ROSES EUFLORIA& an arrow pointing to direction. I dont know if the bold is the tongue spoken to where they are in the Carribbean Island??

Not that I know of. That sounds Spanish.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Eufloria is a company in California that grows roses hydroponically.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:This is from Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 6h Honestly did I even have a choice? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its a sign on top of a car which reads ROSES EUFLORIA& an arrow pointing to direction. I dont know if the bold is the tongue spoken to where they are in the Carribbean Island??

Not that I know of. That sounds Spanish.

I don't think that's Spanish. Probably some creole tongue. Someone in another thread mentioned that they're likely shooting in Antigua now. Perhaps Antiguan Creole?

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

+40
moonpie
julychild
shortcake
someday
StarCrossedLover