SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 11m
The "celebrity" judges are Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan from New York, the mayor of Atlantic City, and a 3rd girl who's running late

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 13s
The third "celebrity" judge of the Mr. America competition is Desiree. Oh. Well that would make sense.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 11m
The "celebrity" judges are Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan from New York, the mayor of Atlantic City, and a 3rd girl who's running late

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 13s
The third "celebrity" judge of the Mr. America competition is Desiree. Oh. Well that would make sense.

rotfl Too hilarious! I can't wait for the pics. Thank goodness RS has someone there cheating.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 pm

jcrbil wrote:Could be.... what did they do this season, clone some of the guys to make it harder to tell them apart?

I just plain suck at this type of stuff. Never ask me to go to a line-up. Embarressed!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

This WILL be hysterical, because of course CH hosts Miss America... so what do you think.... formal wear? speedos? talent? and of course....THE QUESTION.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 29m
Des' group date at the Revel Hotel right now is a Mr. America competition to be judged by 3 "celebrity" judges. Pictures to follow..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

atem wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Could be.... what did they do this season, clone some of the guys to make it harder to tell them apart?

I just plain suck at this type of stuff. Never ask me to go to a line-up. Embarressed!

You and me both! I am always so confused at the beginning of every season. Can't tell them apart. By the end of the season I wonder why I was confused...although these guys do all seem to resemble each other more than usual.

I think the Mr. America contest will be a hoot. Can't wait.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Not convinced at all but here is Diogo and the guy for comparison[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

to me it looks more like James, but it might be an unknown guy as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Dara Sand ‏@Dara_Sand3 3m
My parents r going into a screening watching des on the bachelorette with her 25 men filming an episode
#getmetoatlanticcity #sojealous
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:52 pm

sophie I am thinking maybe it is James also. He seems to be more muscular in build than the others and this guy looks like that too.

On the other hand. His nose is similar to Diogo's

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Dang Diogo is gorgeous! and woah can't wait for this Mr. America group date! Guys try on vlothes, answer questions, and strut their stuff. going to be hot and hilarious :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #2

+40
moonpie
julychild
shortcake
someday
StarCrossedLover