SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 am

Beeleever wrote:Diogo shares his life, passion and predictions for Des and the next Bachelor in this quick little interview. Plus...he's looking for love!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Such a great interview Bee! It was nice to meet the man behind the armor!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 am

Beeleever wrote:Diogo shares his life, passion and predictions for Des and the next Bachelor in this quick little interview. Plus...he's looking for love!

Bee, thanks for sharing Diogo story. It is always nice to meet the real person. I wish him all the best.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Such a great interview Bee! It was nice to meet the man behind the armor!

I always want to get a chance to know the real person and not the fool they were made out to be! Thought it was interesting they had to shop Hollywood for the amor and it took 3 guys to carry it! Poor guy...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 am

What an incredible guy! Thanks for doing this Bee.:Smiley: 

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 am

I always liked Diogo, he is an awesome guy, I enjoy following him on Twitter.
Great interview Bee!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am

Enjoyed the interview, Bee!  What an impressive guy.  

Diogo was one of my two top picks pre-season, and I hate the way they manipulated him at the M&G.  His work and goals are very inspiring.  To top it off, he's incredible sexy.  (Forget that ridiculous TB head shot.)  In fact, if they'd want a Latin Bachelor, I would take him over Juan Pablo, any day.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Enjoyed the interview, Bee!  What an impressive guy.  

Diogo was one of my two top picks pre-season, and I hate the way they manipulated him at the M&G.  His work and goals are very inspiring.  To top it off, he's incredible sexy.  (Forget that ridiculous TB head shot.)  In fact, if they'd want a Latin Bachelor, I would take him over Juan Pablo, any day.

Well, at least I will have no interest watching again. I really don't see Diogo being TB. How they treated him in the first place makes me wish the show would end already.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44