SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by dflynn Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

atem wrote:
MLRay wrote:Way to go Brad!! Honest and genuine So glad you are not involved in all this crazy man drama that's going on! Proud of you!!

I'm glad they showed about his son, because Juan Pablo's daughter is still not mentioned!

I'm proud of him for opening up and you could see his absolute pride in talking about Maddex!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

That sand castle they are at is awesome!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm

atem wrote:That sand castle they are at is awesome!

Yes it is!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 am

atem wrote:
MLRay wrote:Way to go Brad!! Honest and genuine So glad you are not involved in all this crazy man drama that's going on! Proud of you!!

I'm glad they showed about his son, because Juan Pablo's daughter is still not mentioned!

Actually, when the guys are chatting (can't remember exact spot) one of them said something along the lines of "we all left jobs and families and daughters and sons..." and on daughter both the guy talking and the camera were on JP. I guess it is not making it 100% obvious to the main viewing public though.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:13 pm

That sneak peek clip was so cute with the chocolate!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:50 pm

atem wrote:That sneak peek clip was so cute with the chocolate!

I thought it was really cute! Looks like they were having a great time!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 pm

I wonder if the show is going to show the phone call? It doesn't seem like they will!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 am

Brad and Ben seem really close.  Brad just tweeted Happy Fathers Day to Ben.  Yeah I am not sure they will show the phone call.  I wish they didnt edit so much stuff out.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am

Happy Father's Day to Brad! firework

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm

atem wrote:Happy Father's Day to Brad!  firework

Thanks Atem I will tell him!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Great & thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BOOT CAMP With Brad from the Bachelorette....Looks like Colorado is having fun with Brad!!

Last edited by MLRay on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair