SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Unfortunately for him, first impression is that he is tainted by sharing a physical type with Bentley. But if he has friends willing to come on here and vouch for him, then I'll root for him!

I think he is much better looking than Bentley but then I never understood what it was all about with Bentley - he sure didn't do much for me! hmmm
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty I agree he is much better looking than Bentley but he is also and awesome guy!! Good thing most people have a mind their own and are not judging someone upon apperance

Post by MLRay Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:14 pm

SLA44 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Unfortunately for him, first impression is that he is tainted by sharing a physical type with Bentley. But if he has friends willing to come on here and vouch for him, then I'll root for him!

I think he is much better looking than Bentley but then I never understood what it was all about with Bentley - he sure didn't do much for me! hmmm
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Ditto. Bentley was very unattractive in looks and personality.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 pm

This guy is HOT!! This one cant even be compared to Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Brandy123 wrote:This guy is HOT!! This one cant even be compared to Bentley.

Welcome1 Brandy!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 am

Welcomeparty! Brandy123
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 am

Yes I agree with you 100%!!

:Welcomemembers Brandy!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 am

Awww, Brad with his son! Such a sweet picture of them!!
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Hot damn!! Nothing sexier than a man with his child!! And that boy looks just like his father. What a lucky kid!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 pm

MissC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww! That pic is ADORABLE. thanks!

I hope he made it past night one!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 pm

I hope he did too, I can't wait for the premiere to air! I hope they show a video clip of him and his son will be in it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair