SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Not much on him, but here is his gallery!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 am

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Check that: Kasey won, Zak W. second, and Brooks finished 3rd. That whole "1st/2nd runner up" pageant lingo gets me every time.

So happy that Zak is still there!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 am

His smile is adorable. I think he's probably better looking than that pic we have of him. I agree that he resembles Tom Cavanagh. Love that guy!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Zak - Univ of Texas masters in Engineering

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 am

"On paper" Zak seems like an intelligent, accomplished guy! He is not divorce. He doesn't have children out of wedlock. He doesn't even have a stalking girlfriend that shows up while filming "Bachelorette!" That has got to count for something! ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote: "On paper" Zak seems like an intelligent, accomplished guy! He is not divorce. He doesn't have children out of wedlock. He doesn't even have a stalking girlfriend that shows up while filming "Bachelorette!" That has got to count for something! ;)

rotfl Yeah, when you put it that way that's a good thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 am

I'm confused. How is he still on and added friends to facebook on the 25th?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Zak - Univ of Texas Masters in Engineering

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:27 am

atem wrote:I'm confused. How is he still on and added friends to facebook on the 25th?

Zak was definitely still a contestant on that date. My "guess' is that someone did that on his behalf.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:32 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
atem wrote:I'm confused. How is he still on and added friends to facebook on the 25th?

Zak was definitely still a contestant on that date. My "guess' is that someone did that on his behalf.

Ok, but what about the others? Do you know if the other Zack was there or Ben or Brad?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 am

I don't think there has been any confirmation on who has gone home, except for Brian Jarosinski. RS will be posting a pic of the Mr America contest, held at the REVEL Atlantic City, soon. Steve said that 4 of the contestants have not been ID'd yet. There were a total of 11 contestants in the competition, according to Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:I don't think there has been any confirmation on who has gone home, except for Brian Jarosinski. RS will be posting a pic of the Mr America contest, held at the REVEL Atlantic City, soon. Steve said that 4 of the contestants have not been ID'd yet. There were a total of 11 contestants in the competition, according to Steve.

I don't get why RS didn't post a pic. He sure wasted a ton of time looking at those pic of the gf. Rolling Eyes Maybe, posting them would get people to tell him. He's just being his usual pain in the butt self. Seems like he got some of his 'spoilers' from here to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 am

At this point, I feel like he is getting spoilers from here. And I don't know why he couldnt post the picture? If ANYTHING, we could do the spoiling for him and it'll still be on his blog and he'll still make money.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:57 am

Seems like he got some of his 'spoilers' from here to me.
For sure he has. He'll never admit it though. He'll put us down while stealing whatever he can. Hypocrite.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader