SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 am

Honestly - Des is an idiot. I dont know whether to feel sorry for her, or just disappointed.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 10:33 am

Honest question. Why should she pick someone she doesn't love? That's always my question when people don't approve. I mean, I couldn't stand Courtney, but didn't expect Ben to go against his heart.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 10:45 am

She shouldnt pick someone she doesnt love. That's not my point (if you were addressing the question to me.)

I addressed this very legit question in the F1 thread .

Last edited by tigertiz on Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 am

I guess I just prefer them to choose where their heart leads. That's exactly what Emily, Ben, Sean, Brad etc etc did. So even when it's not my favorite, I always enjoy the finale.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:since it is confirm Des picks Brooks..

start your engines Ladies..!!
Chris is BACK ON THE MARKET !! laughlaughlaugh
Yay!!CHRIS FOR THE NEXT BACHELOR :crazy dance: :cheerpom:

Well, I am kind of sad that Chris is F2, :Frown: not because Des didn't choose him (that's her decision and she should go with whoever she thinks is best for her) no idea but because I would rather he left at F3 so we can watch him at MTA and he won't have to do the awkward interview at AFTR (it is just so anti-climactic :headbanging and Chris H. tries so hard to milk and prolong the situation when everyone else is just so ready to move on). Chris will be fine I'm sure and I expect him to handle the situation graciously yes He's still my favorite, no matter what cheerleader and hope he'll consider being the Bachelor, if the oppportunity is offered :cutesmile!:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

tigertiz wrote:Honestly - Des is an idiot. I dont know whether to feel sorry for her, or just disappointed.

What? Genuinely perplexed. You think Chris was "the one" for Des even before the season starts airing? scratch

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

Nope. I have been in the "anyone but Brooks" camp.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

I don't get it. Do people actually think that IF Emily picked Arie, they would have lasted? I sure as heck don't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 am

atem wrote:I don't get it. Do people actually think that IF Emily picked Arie, they would have lasted? I sure as heck don't.

Hell to the no. Haha. Arie wouldn't even have thought about moving to CLT. I mean. Please. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Well if Chris is final 2 then, he might just get the bachelor after all. He is quite handsome if you asked me.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Am I the only one who hated that promo in the form of a music video? I wanted to hear some of the guys!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 12:20 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Am I the only one who hated that promo in the form of a music video? I wanted to hear some of the guys!

They will have the norm one after the Blooper show. I loved the vid!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+48
brittany4400
Kashathediva
beader
scoopsville
jelle