SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sissyintexas Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Zach Augustine ‏@augie_stine04  3h  
Just met Ben from the bachelorette. He's a bartender in Dallas! pic.twitter.com/fh0TbEUgsc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too funny! I live in the Dallas area. I don't know Ben, but I do know Zach Augustine! His mom and I carpooled when he was in middle school!

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Ben Scott ‏@BenScottTX  2h  
I'll be on Good Morning Texas Tomorrow morning around 9:30 so tune in to hear about my experience and thoughts on the show #dallas #abc

Did anyone tune into Ben's interview? I had to work and missed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting this MOT! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:06 pm

What did he say?

I got a bit of a breakdown in the vid thread. Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 pm

atem wrote:What did he say?

I got a bit of a breakdown in the vid thread.  Thanks!

This is what I heard him say about Brooks and Desiree:

Q: Your opinion on who is best for Des at this point?

Ben: You know I always thought she had a great connection with Brooks.

I don't know because I am gone from the show by now, but I would say it is Brooks. They do have a great connection.

Q: Didn't you even bring that up in the second episode and say that you thought they had a connection?

(Ben laughs)

Ben: A bunch of us did mention after the second episode that Des and Brooks have a very strong connection
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

Someone I work with saw Ben at the pool in her apartment complex. She said he wasn't all that great looking but his friends were very cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Ben is now the leader of twitter followers. I don't know if he had one up and just didn't use it until cut.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 am

atem wrote:Ben is now the leader of twitter followers.  I don't know if he had one up and just didn't use it until cut.

How many Twitter Followers does he have now? I can't sign in to Twitter for some reason right now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am

After reading what Chris Harrison said about Ben in his Episode 5 blog, I am more convinced than ever that Ben was "pegged" to be one of this season's villians.  I am not saying that he was given that specific role coming in, but do I think that they gave him the edit that they did once it became apparent how Michael G and Mikey felt about him and how Ben dealt with being targeted.

CH even used his blog to not only fan the flames but to perpetuate Ben's villain status, and he even drove the bus in the end that ran Ben over.  What bothers me the most about this show is the editing "slight of hand" that only those who have followed TB series for many years would even notice, like how chopped up Ben's scene in the limo was.  I didn't know to look for these things until some of the "original veteran sleuthers" here exposed just how much behind the scenes manipulation and head games goes on with these contestants.

We never get to see the full conversations or the questions asked of the guys (while they are being driven around for hours), and we are only given the soundbites from those conversations that will make them come off in the very worst way possible. So, in my opinion, Ben should just count his loses and decline to appear on the MTA, and eventually all this negative press will fade away. This show's villians are hardly EVER as bad as they are "edited" to be. I am still surprised that they can get ANYONE to sign up for this show, knowing that their reputation can be ruined in the process.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:Ben is now the leader of twitter followers.  I don't know if he had one up and just didn't use it until cut.

How many Twitter Followers does he have now? I can't sign in to Twitter for some reason right now.

Over 7,000.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 am

Varsha Misra ‏@VarshaMisra  4h  
Defs just met Ben from the Bachelorette...I'm in love❤❤❤❤❤ #inlove #iloveyou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Over 7,000.

Thanks! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan