SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 pm

I hate it when people come on the show that have kids and keep them a secret until their one on one , i think if you are a parent a good and proud one you should let them know by like the first few rose ceremonies, why hide that i think des would be adventerous with a child!

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm

gusgus wrote:I hate it when people come on the show that have kids and keep them a secret until their one on one , i think if you are a parent a good and proud one you should let them know by like the first few rose ceremonies, why hide that i think des would be adventerous with a child!

Sometimes they aren't mentioned, because they don't make it past night one. I recall that for a lady (or more) on the Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:23 pm

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already, and I can't even bring the photo over because I'm on my phone, but this is the "third place would be ideal" guy, with the insta picture from Chet Moss. He drops points in my book just because of that. Also, some of the other men had their little nieces/nephews/family all over their facebook - this guy is a FATHER, and what I see on his facebook is beer bottles and a halloween pic of him as "The Bachelor".

He's definitely cute, but as far as snap judgements go, he hasn't made a favorable impression on me. As always, definitely subject to change!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Haha I've met this guy before. It was a few years back, so he could have changed. Hopefully...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

ninu wrote:I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already, and I can't even bring the photo over because I'm on my phone, but this is the "third place would be ideal" guy, with the insta picture from Chet Moss. He drops points in my book just because of that. Also, some of the other men had their little nieces/nephews/family all over their facebook - this guy is a FATHER, and what I see on his facebook is beer bottles and a halloween pic of him as "The Bachelor".

He's definitely cute, but as far as snap judgements go, he hasn't made a favorable impression on me. As always, definitely subject to change!

Good Catch, ninu! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DollyCheer wrote:Haha I've met this guy before. It was a few years back, so he could have changed. Hopefully...

Thanks for sharing this with us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Ben is currently 28 years old and he lives in Dallas, Texas. He grew up in Lubbock, Texas and went to Texas Tech University where he graduated in 2007, specializing in Advertising and Business Development. At Tech he was a member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity and a member of the intramural football team. He consistently made the Dean's List.

He has a brother who is a year younger than him and works as a Chiropractor in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. His brother is married and has a son who was born not too long ago, so Ben is now an uncle. His brother also went to Texas Tech and was also a member of Pi Kappa Alpha. He has a lot of cousins who live in Lubbock, Texas, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and throughout the DFW area. His family is very important to him.

Out of college he did some work for a marketing firm, where he had an internship at offices that are connected to "Jones Day." He and his friends also used to have season tickets to the Dallas Cowboys.

Ben currently he still does some marketing, but is mainly working as a sales rep. and in advertising with bars and nightclubs throughout the DFW area and has partial ownership rights in them. Quite a few of them are in the Uptown neighborhood in Dallas, most notably "The Trophy Room"-a bar and nightclub that is very popular and hosts watch parties for college football and NFL games. For special occasions, people have to book room in it in advance, as they frequently have a live band.

He met a girl who he was in an off-and-on relationship with for a few years. They had a son, Brody (who is now 4 years old), but never married. She determined that she couldn't handle raising a child, and decided to leave and she ended up starting a relationship with someone else. He hasn't dated much at all since the mother of his child left as his time is devoted almost entirely to his son and his work. He has raised Brody largely on his own, but also with the help of his family, most notably his brother and sister in law. From what I've seen, he's a terrific father.

As far as his personality is concerned, he's got a great sense of humor and is very personable. He's far from shy and he is always up to do anything. He's a party-starter and likes to have a good time. Some people might think he's cocky, but he's not, he just has a supremely confident vibe about him.

He's open to finding love but the biggest reason for him going on the show is for the overall experience. I can say that he's not doing this for fame or fortune (he stays with his son a lot back at home in Dallas), just the experience with the chance of a relationship working out. I have some doubts of whether or not he can settle down and get married right now with the girl he will meet on this show. He's doing well financially but his son plays such a huge role in his life that it's not entirely him that it might not work out, but it would take a huge commitment from the girl.

You're welcome :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Thank you TexasFight and Welcomeparty!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Well, his friends sure don't help with that comment, but I tend to take their take with a grain of salt.

Thanks for the bio texasfight! It will be interesting to see if Dez will pick him or not!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:12 pm

DollyCheer wrote:Haha I've met this guy before. It was a few years back, so he could have changed. Hopefully...

:WAVEY: Thanks for the heads up! :P Suspect

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks TexasFight. He seems pretty sweet and I'm sure he's ready to settle when the time is right with the right girl, of course.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm

I would like to Applaud Texas Fight on your research!

Let me just clarify some things Ben is very educated as mentioned above, He has a very educated brother also whom is indeed a chiropractor, he is however older than Ben, Ben is the middle child and has a sister whom is younger than him. She also is very educated and has graduated from Texas Tech University. They were all 3 raised around many cousins in their large families whom are all very similar in age. SO FAMILY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HIM!!!

Brody was the first grandchild to the family and is a big role model for all the younger kids. The last baby born to the family will be a year ago March and Brody watches over them all, they have a blast together at family functions.

Brody's mother and Ben were together at a young age, and the greatest thing happened Brody was born. Ben has provided his fair share in raising and providing for Brody but so has Brody's mother. Ben and Brody's mother both work full time jobs to provide for their son, Both of their parents help them out with Brody to make it in this cruel world. Ben and Brody's mother have a wonderful friendship and are awesome parents together, they are both equally very involoved in raising Brody. And both happy for each other to move on in life.

He will be very open to the experience and like a big kid as you will see later in the show. He will be a heart throb and a nice southern gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Ben sounds so sweet. Thanks everyone for the info about him. He sounds like a gentleman. I can't wait to see him on the show Smiley :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan