SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 am

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter
It has 2 be a 1st for #TheBachelor to tell the #2 "I love u". I saw a bit of tension between Sean & Catherine on GMA...wonder if that's why?

trista tweeted this . Also alot of people seem to think sean is in way more into catherine than she is into him .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by sky Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 am

They are not into PDA, that's why

sky

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 am

Trista should, as many of us have done here, watch the progression of interviews through the day. Not only would she know a LOT more about Catherine, she would also have seen Catherine get more and more comfortable with the cameras/ press/ interviews all day long.

Catherine is a remarkable woman. Her head is screwed on straight. And thankfully, I don't think she's the type to listen to people who say things not based in fact.

Last edited by jcrbil on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 am

I don't get how Ryan can stand Trista for so long haha! she's just wayyyy too much sometimes.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 am

I just worry that sean is going to end up heart broken. I mean the way he talks about her is so amazing to me. He genuinely sounds in love with catherine. He just seems so in love, i don't get that same vibes from catherine she's so chill and like whatever.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 am

riddlexo3 wrote:I just worry that sean is going to end up heart broken. I mean the way he talks about her is so amazing to me. He genuinely sounds in love with catherine. He just seems so in love, i don't get that same vibes from catherine she's so chill and like whatever.

I think that is just their different personalities...he's more open/outgoing right from the start, she is more reserved and takes a bit of time to get comfortable. Also, he was way more used to doing press then she was and you could just see her relaxing during the day as she got more comfortable with it. They both seem so level headed and sure of what they have, not to mention busy, that I just don't see them paying that much attention to what other people are thinking/assuming/guessing/judging about them. They just look at each other and they seem to be in their own, private little world.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 am

Sprite wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:I just worry that sean is going to end up heart broken. I mean the way he talks about her is so amazing to me. He genuinely sounds in love with catherine. He just seems so in love, i don't get that same vibes from catherine she's so chill and like whatever.

I think that is just their different personalities...he's more open/outgoing right from the start, she is more reserved and takes a bit of time to get comfortable. Also, he was way more used to doing press then she was and you could just see her relaxing during the day as she got more comfortable with it. They both seem so level headed and sure of what they have, not to mention busy, that I just don't see them paying that much attention to what other people are thinking/assuming/guessing/judging about them. They just look at each other and they seem to be in their own, private little world.

Seeing them in all those video interviews, all I see is a couple glowing! They are like light bulbs, actually!

Perhaps, this interview of SeanCat may provide a little "clarity" giggling on how Cat "feels" for Sean. Read what Sean thinks of Cat's love and the status of their relationship

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s77/the-bachelor/interviews/a465185/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-interview.html. lovetogether

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter
It has 2 be a 1st for #TheBachelor to tell the #2 "I love u". I saw a bit of tension between Sean & Catherine on GMA...wonder if that's why?

trista tweeted this . Also alot of people seem to think sean is in way more into catherine than she is into him .

I don't know, if Catherine could watch the show and not get jealous of the relationships w/the other woman, I would hope that Sean telling Lindsay at the FRC that he loved her would not make her jealous either. I don't think Sean should have done that, but when he told Lindsay 'I love you', I think he meant it in a "friend" sort of way, not a romantic way. I think he was trying to soften the blow of letting her go. He probably should have just said something along the lines of 'I really do care about you and I am sorry that I have to hurt you' instead of telling her he loved her.

I love Sean and Catherine together, and I really hope that they make it, but if they don't, it probably won't be only because he told Lindsay he loved her at the FRC. I just hope that Catherine was just nervous during the interviews and that their relationship is on tract for them. I would love for them to be the first final Bachelor couple to finally make it.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 am

I think they'll make it, provided we take them at face value and assume there aren't hidden agendas and both truly know what they want. A lot of these relationships end because they think they're on the same page when in reality one of them wants to be famous or something along those lines while the other wants a white picket fence and the relationship becomes doomed. This was the story of Ali and Rob IMO. They weren't a showmance like Emily and Jef or Jake and Vienna, but at the end of the day, their love just wasn't enough to sustain different goals and hopes for the future. They probably thought they were on the same page initially but their paths diverged.

Sean just adores Catherine and is so cute crying over their proposal and saying she's the light of his life, so I really wish them the best. Just precious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 am

Sable wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter

I don't know, if Catherine could watch the show and not get jealous of the relationships w/the other woman, I would hope that Sean telling Lindsay at the FRC that he loved her would not make her jealous either. I don't think Sean should have done that, but when he told Lindsay 'I love you', I think he meant it in a "friend" sort of way, not a romantic way. I think he was trying to soften the blow of letting her go. He probably should have just said something along the lines of 'I really do care about you and I am sorry that I have to hurt you' instead of telling her he loved her.

I love Sean and Catherine together, and I really hope that they make it, but if they don't, it probably won't be only because he told Lindsay he loved her at the FRC. I just hope that Catherine was just nervous during the interviews and that their relationship is on tract for them. I would love for them to be the first final Bachelor couple to finally make it.

If we take time to read and watch all their interviews, we wouldn't wonder why Sean said this or why Cat was like this anymore. This issue has been addressed by SeanCat because it's the most often asked question. Actually, the link above ( http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s77/the-bachelor/interviews/a465185/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-interview.html ) shows Cat answering (again) what she feels about Sean and his "multiple" women. GMA was one of the first interviews after AFTR. If you view other vids you'll see Cat getting the hang of being in front of the camera.

Sean also discussed what he meant by "I love you" to Lindsay in almost all his interviews such as this http://www.tvguide.com/News/VIDEO-Bachelor-Sean-Lowe-1062686.aspx

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm

She didn't have any reason to be jealous because she was concentrating on her own relationship. She is such a smart and intelligent woman. The GMA interview, HELLO! They barely sat down before they were bringing Peta in. I think the reason they were there was to announce the DWTS gig, not to talk about their relationship.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:14 pm

I have been thinking about Catherine in the context of her family and the small amount of them (particularly her mother) that we saw. She has very traditional family/relationship values- and those probably included how those relationships are displayed in public.... we noticed little PDA in the filmed interviews yesterday. I think some of that is intentional reserve. I would guess they are very happy to hold hands in public, kiss occasionally, hug occasionally. But now that they are able to show affection in private (not on TV for the world to see) I am guessing that that is what they prefer- after all, it is for them, not for us!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

+88
RealityEscape
leeyah77
ph220
Princess81320
missouri