SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:18 pm

sophienette wrote:And look what I found...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

same spot, right? giggling

Same spot as what?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
Some of Des' guys: a divorced single dad, a former minor league baseball player, a model (shocker), and an opera singer - to name a few. Mar 8

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
Working on the profiles for the upcoming guys on the "Bachelorette." Google is the best. Once you got their name, there's plenty to find 5 hr ago

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:26 pm

atem wrote:

Same spot as what?

Look same spot on Des's hometown. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Not exact same bench, but view is pretty close!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Very close, yep! :Smiley: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:45 pm

I found 3 potential opera singers - criteria (for now): looks, age, American (I know they can and have recruited non-US, but have to start somewhere!)... but 2 of them are married!

this guy could be a contestant, but he is 38...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Also this guy, Alek Shrader, 30/31 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm

How do you guys even know where to look?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Google LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 pm

sophienette wrote:Google LOL

I google and don't find jack! Suspect :P
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 pm

sophienette wrote:Also this guy, Alek Shrader, 30/31 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ohhhhhh gosh, sophie. Alek is adorable in person. I saw him perform in Atlanta a couple of years ago and he's incredibly talented. Love him!!!

He's quite an up and comer in the opera world, though. He sang two roles with the Metropolitan Opera this season and just performed at Carnegie Hall last week. I'd be super super surprised if he takes off of his career to do TB, but if he does, I would watch every second!!

ETA: Not sure, but I think Alek is married. Was he one of the ones you were saying was married, sophie?

Last edited by alwaystulips on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Sophie, I went on LinkedIn and tried to narrow down an opera singer - there's almost 800 men in the Greater NYC area alone!!

I'm not sure how you narrowed it down to that one guy, but hopefully the logic works!! :D

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u