SELECT CONTENT

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Cari Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 am

RT @MarissajustMay: Sean and Catherine remind me of Ash and JP. All about each other, not about the attention. just love! #bachelor

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 am

Beeleever wrote:Okay...here are my thoughts on the AFR tonight:

Lindsey handled herself like a class act and showed so much maturity. She was clearly blind-sided and had much more reason to be than AshLee.

I'm confused at how distant Catherine seemed. I'm not saying it was a disconnect with Sean, but there was something definitely going down. I wonder how she felt listening to Sean tell Lindsey he loved her, just minutes before Cat arrived at the FRC.

I understand she is a private person, but she could not contain her giddiness on the show and I expected to see that same giddiness now that they could finally be together in public. I was disappointed.

If her being reserved had to do with Chris Harrison or being upset about her edit, it will be interesting to see how she reacts when they do the interviews tomorrow.

Cat's bags are packed and she's ready to move. Does that mean she is moving to LA?

Where were Sean and Cat's family members? Aren't they usually in the audience?

I really hope they make it in the real world. I really do.

Bee, I don't think they could say about where Catherine was going since the announcement about DWTS won't happen until the morning. But I thought Sean made it clear that whatever was in store for them they would do it together.

As far as Catherine being reserved, I wonder if she heard Chris' question to Sean right before she came on asking Sean if he was sure - she may have been thinking WTH - I was watching Sean walk over and embrace Catherine so I didn't catch if she hugged Chris or not. And I know there's disagreement on the board about this but I think Chris has made several remarks that I found very suspect about Catherine and about them as a couple - so if I were Catherine, I wouldn't be feeling all warm and fuzzy about him. As I have already said, I thought Chris' questions to them as a couple were off.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

[quote="biglove44"][quote="ThankMeLater"][quote="biglove44"]
docnash14 wrote:

Ch was like, before we bring Cat out, are you sure you don't want to change your mind? No lie.

Chris, being divorced and midlife crisis-ing (is that a word?)... its probably too much for him to host a show about finding lurrrve. That was so unnecessary. Bordering on cruel.

Last edited by twinkletoes143 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm ready for the wedding, too- the sooner they do it, the sooner they can put craziness in the rear view mirror- I know Sean couldn't say their short term plans since it involves DWTS and he's obliged to wait until GMA to announce that, but I liked what he said about whatever goes on, from now on they do it together. They have been waiting for the moment...

I do think that once Catherine came out- he looked totally in love and wanting to be (alone) with her.... he also looked fatigued- very glad that the secret keeping is over. The one little secret left (DWTS) is not such a big deal- it is not his life, just something he's doing. I'm sure he'll happily turn off skype on his computer now that the real deal is by his side.

(And for anyone who's worried about Peta- I wouldn't.... unless she were to prove herself to have amazing intelligence and wit.... which I haven't seen in her... she can't hold a candle to Catherine).

#thumbsup#like

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 am

wow but that would have been a crazy atfr if he did change his mind. but at the same time that be a douche move. Anyways did Cat watch the episode with everyone? because they had to show the proposal again so I guess she didn't see it. But when she does I guess she won't be too happy about what he says to Lindsay.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 am

I don't think Catherine seemed cold, she just looked uncomfortable being on live TV and didn't seem to know what to do or say. I don't think anything's wrong with them...yet.

If they do have a TV wedding, I hope they show lots of what they edited out on the show. I want to see all the notes and silly conversations they had.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 am

docnash14 wrote:

Lindsey handled herself like a class act and showed so much maturity. She was clearly blind-sided and had much more reason to be than AshLee.

I'm confused at how distant Catherine seemed. I'm not saying it was a disconnect with Sean, but there was something definitely going down. I wonder how she felt listening to Sean tell Lindsey he loved her, just minutes before Cat arrived at the FRC.

I understand she is a private person, but she could not contain her giddiness on the show and I expected to see that same giddiness now that they could finally be together in public. I was disappointed.

If her being reserved had to do with Chris Harrison or being upset about her edit, it will be interesting to see how she reacts when they do the interviews tomorrow.

Cat's bags are packed and she's ready to move. Does that mean she is moving to LA?

Bee, I don't think they could say about where Catherine was going since the announcement about DWTS won't happen until the morning. But I thought Sean made it clear that whatever was in store for them they would do it together.

As far as Catherine being reserved, I wonder if she heard Chris' question to Sean right before she came on asking Sean if he was sure - she may have been thinking WTH - I was watching Sean walk over and embrace Catherine so I didn't catch if she hugged Chris or not. And I know there's disagreement on the board about this but I think Chris has made several remarks that I found very suspect about Catherine and about them as a couple - so if I were Catherine, I wouldn't be feeling all warm and fuzzy about him. As I have already said, I thought Chris' questions to them as a couple were off.

Catherine step pass Chris and did not hug him dont blame her one bit. He seems to have become a douchebag overnight. Not liking him one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am

reason wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Catherine step pass Chris and did not hug him dont blame her one bit. He seems to have become a douchebag overnight. Not liking him one bit.

I disagree with you, dahlin! Chris wasn't a douchebag.... Overnight... He had been through tout Sean's season!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am

Beeleever wrote:

A live audience, a fiance placating an ex, and Chris who was almost bullying her might have been too much. Its not like Catherine is asking Chris to be their cheerleader, just to be at least gracious and lay off with the jabs.

I really feel its hard to top this 'Bachelor' couple ( we have better odds in the Bachelorette) Sean is accessible and Catherine is relatable. My other favorite is the classy Tessa and the Gentleman Andy, but Tessa I learned was never that in love with Andy.

Also, Jake and Vienna were almost dry humping on the ATFR and even danced to their theme song "On the Wings of Love" only to end up with a very public, and awkward ugly bitchfight.

Last edited by twinkletoes143 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am

docnash14 wrote:

I wonder the same thing, doc. I am with you that several comments Chris has made have bordered on disrespect. I don't blame her one bit, I'm just disappointed that we didn't see the giddy girl she was every time she saw Sean on the show. It makes me feel bad for her and I wonder if the last few weeks may have been harder on her than we think.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 am

Chris said in one of his interviews that Ashley was mature and Cat and Sean (and Lindsay) not so much and so were at the same place. The way he put things did not show them in a positive light. He also hinted something may have happened in the FS with Ashlee for her to react like that. THEN, he changed his tune in the last interview where he said that Sean was very religious and so the whole thing had to play out very real and sincere.

He talks out of both sides of his mouth. I woudn't trust him either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 am

Cari wrote:

I disagree with you, dahlin! Chris wasn't a douchebag.... Overnight... He had been through tout Sean's season!

Ha ha, Cari. Couldn't agree more. Must be going through a mid-life crisis. Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+55
HowSoonIsNow
tigertiz
philphan
Pia1
elyn