SELECT CONTENT

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm

momoftrips wrote:I don't think it means anything. Here are some others to compare.

Episode Synopsis: Ben and the woman he chose review their very public courtship and discuss their plans for the future. Also: an update on 2011 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her fiancé, J.P. Rosenbaum.

Episode Synopsis: A recap of the season finale, featuring Bachelor Jake Pavelka and finalists Tenley Molzahn and Vienna Girardi. Also: 2010's Bachelorette is introduced.

Episode Synopsis: Emily recaps the season in a live interview with host Chris Harrison. She then reunites with her two finalists, who give their take on the outcome of the show.

Episode Synopsis: Ashley recaps the Season 7 finale in Fiji, and tells host Chris Harrison what was going through her mind while she was trying to make her decision. Also appearing are the two finalists (Ben F. and J.P.) and Ashley's sister, Chrystie Hebert-Corns

Wow thanks, that makes me feel better about it. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by terabithia Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:57 pm

iloveromance wrote:Oh no, I don't like that wording. I would be really disappointed if there is no happy ending. Hope they are just trying to confuse us. hmmm

TPTB are always trying to confuse us, count on it!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

terabithia wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Oh no, I don't like that wording. I would be really disappointed if there is no happy ending. Hope they are just trying to confuse us. hmmm

TPTB are always trying to confuse us, count on it!

Yep! It is the same every season.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 pm

So why is the atfr live? I know people are saying so they could hide the F1 but isn't it obvious now and the spoiler has been out before the season started..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So why is the atfr live? I know people are saying so they could hide the F1 but isn't it obvious now and the spoiler has been out before the season started..

Because it worked last season so they are doing it again. I have a feeling it will be the norm from now on. Plus they are announcing the next lead and probably want to keep that a secret to the last possible moment when it's revealed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 pm

And they will probably announce that Sean will be dancing on DWTS.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Oh yeah I forgot they are anouncing the ette! Thanks :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Mimi27 wrote:And they will probably announce that Sean will be dancing on DWTS.

The cast was already announced and neither he nor Emily are on it. Supposedly Emily is upset that she was passed by.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:And they will probably announce that Sean will be dancing on DWTS.

The cast was already announced and neither he nor Emily are on it. Supposedly Emily is upset that she was passed by.

Some say there should be another couple and it's Sean and Peta.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So why is the atfr live? I know people are saying so they could hide the F1 but isn't it obvious now and the spoiler has been out before the season started..

Because it worked last season so they are doing it again. I have a feeling it will be the norm from now on. Plus they are announcing the next lead and probably want to keep that a secret to the last possible moment when it's revealed.

Because it avoid to Reality Steve spoilers. So they rather will do the ATFR Live so He will have no clue whats gonna to happen. Agree??

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Because it avoid to Reality Steve spoilers. So they rather will do the ATFR Live so He will have no clue whats gonna to happen. Agree??

I don't know if it has anything to do with just RS' spoilers. We had details about the ATFR from someone who was there first during Ashley's season.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 am

I really love the live ATFR as it does add an edge of excitement and it is always fun to see BachNation in the audience. Chris H absolutely seemed to love it as well.

I also don't think there will be any changes or shocking happenings. If there were going to be something wacky happen, they probably would NOT do it live but instead tape it so that it's easier to control/re-do.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

After The Final Rose - 3/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+55
HowSoonIsNow
tigertiz
philphan
Pia1
elyn