SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Some really sweet tweets from bachnation

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
Excited to see my favorite little ginger @SeanLowe09 find everlasting love tonight! See y’all later for some live tweets!!!

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick
Excited for tonight @SeanLowe09! Today begins a new journey for you. Enjoy every moment of FINALLY being able to share your love in public!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lstiff Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Some really sweet tweets from bachnation

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
Excited to see my favorite little ginger @SeanLowe09 find everlasting love tonight! See y’all later for some live tweets!!!

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick
Excited for tonight @SeanLowe09! Today begins a new journey for you. Enjoy every moment of FINALLY being able to share your love in public!

sign heart sign heart sign heart Awwww and from 2 of my favorite Bachelor ladies!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:50 pm

This is the first time I have seen such sweet thing said to the lead of all the shows produce this is good. I have watch ever one of them never miss it. I love these simple words from Molly and Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 pm

lstiff wrote:Doesn't most of Bachelornation get the videos early so they can start their blogs? I know when Spivey had her blog she would usually say something about it (without giving away spoilers of course) wondering if anyone has posted anything at all? I hope it lives up to the expectation they are putting on it. I know Sean will say what TPTB tell him to but why make such a bold statement if it will be a "normal finale" Makes me wonder what is up with ATFR b/c I don't see there being much drama in the 1st 2 hours with the exception of "the letter" which they say will play into the ATFR. scratch

Actually when Ashley S was blogging Emily's season she did say she wouldnt get finale early as it was live. They are not doing 2 hours of recorded, but recorded interrupted by live Chris H and audience interractions.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Just wrapped final rehearsal ready for what will be the most dramatic finale in #Bachelor history! @… http://instagr.am/p/WuyQTEsGwz/
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 Mcb2op

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 47 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm

What would be truly sensational is if they brought out the lead during the live parts and then brought the F2 out right after he/she was eliminated and then brought out the F1 out right after the proposal.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

^^^ Didn't they do something like that with Emily's finale? I didn't watch that one carefully, so I don't really recall.

It would be great, I think to bring f1 out for them to watch the proposal together. I know when Ali and Roberto taped their ATFR they did so before the finale aired, but they watched the proposal together- the first time either of them saw it- and it produced the sought after tears.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm

They've never done anything like what I mentioned. It's always been after the final rose was given out.
composer53
composer53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 pm

TPTB sure are excited.......

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Four hours til showtime, east coasters. Get ready for an historic night!!!

Historic night?????????????
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 pm

I wonder if there will be a commercial tonight for Chris' new clothing line that debuts today? It would be a good opportunity for him...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

The only other thing that would be really sensational other than what I just posted is if they are getting married tonight.
composer53
composer53

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 pm

And this is a strange tweet

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr
Last night as a #Bachelor for @SeanLowe09, good luck on ATFR my friend! #Live #YouGotThis
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222