SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Let me know if you still plan on being spoiler-free. I will be happy to keep this Forum open for the people who still are.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:22 am

OK...my thoughts from tonight's show...hopefully I can remember the names. I remain spoiler free, and am not even interested in the season enough at this point, to want to know the spoilers. Unfortunately I saw only bits of Episode 1 and 3, but did see all of Epi 2, and tonight's episode.

Selma's date....I kept forgetting to mention her before, but have liked her from the first night. She rocked the rock climbing....she did much better than Sean did. I was shocked how well she did acctually beiing scared of heights and all. I thought Sean and Selma seemed to have a really solid connection, and I was glad to see her not kissing and Sean respecting that. I think she will get into the F6 if not further.

The group date....OMG....all the Tiera and Amanda drama. Sheesh....I really did believe Tiera was leaving. Has not all these years of viewing taught me anything. I was disappointed that Sean is falling for her game. Hope he wises up soon and gives her the boot. Glad to see him toss Amanda out. Sarah I predict will make it to F8...(not certain how the rundowns go such as F9, F6 etc) but I don't think she will make it further. Although I like her. I hated the whole idea of the roller derby, so glad that was scrapped. I really like Robyn. I also really like Catherine....not certain why since we have not seen a whole lot of her....but she seems to have a great connection with Sean. Am I the only one who feels like Sean says the same thing to all the women though?

Leslie's date....poor thing. I just knew she was leaving before it even began. I must say MF is certainly showing lots of ethnicities this time...he must be taking the criticism to heart...since he used white as white Sean, and not the very HOT Roberto as the Bachelor. But I digress

I was surprised that there seemed to be very little of Desiree and Lesley this episode....very surprised. I still think they finish high...like F4 or so. I think Catherine is in the F4 as well. That is just what I am picking up from the bit we have been shown. Ashlee will be F6, but I don't think she makes it in the F4 yet.

The previews look dramafilled. And surprising about the two episodes next week....are they both 2 hours long?

Anyway just my rambling thoughts from an unspoiled viewer. Thanks

Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by KareyR2 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 am

Wow...I must be the only one spoiler free. Not even one response. Oh well
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 am

KareyR2 wrote:Wow...I must be the only one spoiler free. Not even one response. Oh well
Karey

I enjoy reading your unspoiled view! Please, keep posting! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 am

Love_Me wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:Wow...I must be the only one spoiler free. Not even one response. Oh well
Karey

Me too Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 am

KareyR2 wrote:OK...my thoughts from tonight's show...hopefully I can remember the names. I remain spoiler free, and am not even interested in the season enough at this point, to want to know the spoilers. Unfortunately I saw only bits of Episode 1 and 3, but did see all of Epi 2, and tonight's episode.

Selma's date....I kept forgetting to mention her before, but have liked her from the first night. She rocked the rock climbing....she did much better than Sean did. I was shocked how well she did acctually beiing scared of heights and all. I thought Sean and Selma seemed to have a really solid connection, and I was glad to see her not kissing and Sean respecting that. I think she will get into the F6 if not further.

The group date....OMG....all the Tiera and Amanda drama. Sheesh....I really did believe Tiera was leaving. Has not all these years of viewing taught me anything. I was disappointed that Sean is falling for her game. Hope he wises up soon and gives her the boot. Glad to see him toss Amanda out. Sarah I predict will make it to F8...(not certain how the rundowns go such as F9, F6 etc) but I don't think she will make it further. Although I like her. I hated the whole idea of the roller derby, so glad that was scrapped. I really like Robyn. I also really like Catherine....not certain why since we have not seen a whole lot of her....but she seems to have a great connection with Sean. Am I the only one who feels like Sean says the same thing to all the women though?

Leslie's date....poor thing. I just knew she was leaving before it even began. I must say MF is certainly showing lots of ethnicities this time...he must be taking the criticism to heart...since he used white as white Sean, and not the very HOT Roberto as the Bachelor. But I digress

I was surprised that there seemed to be very little of Desiree and Lesley this episode....very surprised. I still think they finish high...like F4 or so. I think Catherine is in the F4 as well. That is just what I am picking up from the bit we have been shown. Ashlee will be F6, but I don't think she makes it in the F4 yet.

The previews look dramafilled. And surprising about the two episodes next week....are they both 2 hours long?

Anyway just my rambling thoughts from an unspoiled viewer. Thanks

Karey

I don't often read the unspoiled and don't want to post because I am spoiled and the last thing I want to do is mess up but..........here are some thoughts on what you said.

I thought Selma and Sean looked very cozy on the chair thing with the blanket. He seemed very comfortable with her. Robyn has been one of my favorites since the beginning. She is getting a bit disagreeable though. She seems to have every reason to with the way Tierra is acting but it would have been nice to see her stay above it. I agree about Leslie H. Her date was over before it started I think. Oh well, she got some nice diamond earrings giggling They seem to be highlighting a girl then ignoring her for an episode or so. Des and Lesley got so much attention and seem to be really wonderful yet we could have forgotten they exist last epi. Might just be a pattern this season. To me Sarah seems really sweet and very smart but I don't think she appears to be very comfortable. Maybe it is the constant physical dates that she is getting that make her seem uncomfortable to me. Sean and Catherine were cute. I do think they seem to be able to showcase only one or two people at a time though. Maybe that is because they are showing just what you said, Sean seems taken with each person he spends time with. Maybe they are going with that, showing how his attention is fully focused on one woman at a time so their editing is focused on that person also. Of course the still have the drama thing going on but I'm not talking about that in the edit right now. Good to hear your thoughts Karey.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:57 pm

california90 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Karey

Me too Smiley

Me three! It's like you've got your own blog going on here!

Especially because you are unspoiled, your observations, insights, and predictions are very interesting to follow. Thanks for taking the time & energy to post your thoughts!
yes :claphands
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 am

Love_Me wrote:Let me know if you still plan on being spoiler-free. I will be happy to keep this Forum open for the people who still are.

Well at this point I maintain to remain spoiler free....but that could change at any time. I watched the Canadian Bachelor edition spoiler free and that is sort of what got me on to it. I could be totally off and since no one seems interested I am curious to just take the look. But for now have remained spoiler freee....I did see Sean on Access Hollywoood today....so I can hope that he gets the Tiera message....but as of tonight, she was still a major part of things. I was glad to see Desiree back in and I really like Lindsey....(the wedding dress woman). I think Catherine, although we have seeen little of her to this point is huge, Desiree, Lesley, and Lindsay. I was shocked that Amanda and Selma left.....shocked!!!I might have missed someone...but with not following spoilers it is hard to remember their names. Maybe I will seee you on the other side if there is no one to talk to here....but I am enjoying being unspoiled thus far. Thanks

Karey :Smiley:
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Karey! It's fun to see what you think being spoiler free! Smiley :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 am

Hey Karey! Thanks for your thoughts! If you want a reference on who's who but no Spoiler, i have the contestants pics and names in 1 page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 1/28 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

+2
KareyR2
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum