SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 am

Is anyone still spoile-free?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by KareyR2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm

I am still spoiler free, but kept getting interrupted during last Monday's episode. I missed most of Lesley's date, missed the drama with Tiera's fall, or whatever her injury was, and am having trouble remembering the name of the woman he had the date with that was kept waiting while Sean was cuddling with Tiera. I quite liked them together...(not Tiera....the other woman on the date. Was it Ashley?) Wow...Kacie's little plan sure backfired.

From the little I have seen....I still think Lesley is a front runner. I wondered now about Desiree...since she was shown a bit negative in some PI's about ?Amanda. I also like Robyn....she seems nice and in to Sean. Tiera seems to be a real drama queen by the looks of the previews...wish I would have seen her injury. Leslie appears to get the princess date...but I don't think she will last long. I do like Lindsey too, and Sean appears to as well. I wasn't as impressed with Sean this episode...he seems a bit to into himself and too eager to take off his shirt. JMHO

I should be able to see tonight's episode without interruptions tonight.....and will try to post sooner, so I don't forget things....like their names. LOL Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks Karey! Sadly because create 1 page per contestant, the moment the spoilers are out, it is obvious from the hits who was spoiled, so I cannot ever try to not be spoiled. But I love reading unspoilt thoughts! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 pm

KareyR2 wrote:I am still spoiler free, but kept getting interrupted during last Monday's episode. I missed most of Lesley's date, missed the drama with Tiera's fall, or whatever her injury was, and am having trouble remembering the name of the woman he had the date with that was kept waiting while Sean was cuddling with Tiera. I quite liked them together...(not Tiera....the other woman on the date. Was it Ashley?) Wow...Kacie's little plan sure backfired.

From the little I have seen....I still think Lesley is a front runner. I wondered now about Desiree...since she was shown a bit negative in some PI's about ?Amanda. I also like Robyn....she seems nice and in to Sean. Tiera seems to be a real drama queen by the looks of the previews...wish I would have seen her injury. Leslie appears to get the princess date...but I don't think she will last long. I do like Lindsey too, and Sean appears to as well. I wasn't as impressed with Sean this episode...he seems a bit to into himself and too eager to take off his shirt. JMHO

I should be able to see tonight's episode without interruptions tonight.....and will try to post sooner, so I don't forget things....like their names. LOL Thanks
Karey

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us Karey. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum