SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 am

*No-Spoilers*
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

I'm excited to get into the season (spoiler free for once). I haven't had time to get into the spoilers yet and figured I might as well just watch and enjoy this season spoiler free for as long as possible because I already got my Jash wedding and am still on "cloud nine" from that adorable event :27:

p.s. I miss you guys so much! I wish I could hang out and play like old times 👋 Don't have too much fun without me this season. :gotcha: I can't seem to ever catch up anymore.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers* Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 am

CarrieA wrote:I'm excited to get into the season (spoiler free for once). I haven't had time to get into the spoilers yet and figured I might as well just watch and enjoy this season spoiler free for as long as possible because I already got my Jash wedding and am still on "cloud nine" from that adorable event [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

p.s. I miss you guys so much! I wish I could hang out and play like old times [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Don't have too much fun without me this season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can't seem to ever catch up anymore.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Carrie! I really enjoy reading them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Thoughts from last night:
Tierra is as annoying as they come.
I really don't like Kacie this season.
The date with Des was really cute and they seem to get alone together well, she will go far based on how he talks about her.
I'm not a fan of the "dare devil dates" but the night portion was manageable to get through.
I really like Lesley(from DC) she seems somewhat normal, and will make it to at least top 6.
Catherine is beautiful and she does a lot of PIs/ITMs... I would say that she goes far this season but idk how far because I haven't seem them interact very much together.
I still really like the girl who wore the wedding dress but still can't remember her name. I think she will get a HTD based on her dads profession rotfl why not make Sean sweat it out.
Daniella (sp?) always seems like she is high.
Overall, I'm impressed with Sean this season so far and excited to see where everything goes!

That's about it for this weeks episode. I want to cave so bad and spoil myself but I have tried hard to stay away from all the other threads.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Carrie, stay with it! I appreciate so much reading your unspoiled thoughts :) though we miss you on the other side. Stay strong!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks for ya'll's thoughts!! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

I really enjoyed Bachelor Canada spoiler free, and want to stay that way with Sean's season as well.......we'll see how long I can last.

I was never a fan of Sean on Emily's season...I loved Jef and adored Arie too. Now I can say I love Jef, adore Arie and really like Sean. It is Emily that I can not stand. giggling But I digress.... thus far I have enjoyed Sean for the most part. I got to only see some of the first episode...and can't keep names straight at all of the women. I did watch most of the second episode. So far I really like Lesley, Desiree and ?Catherine?!? Not certain if that is her name...I also like the woman he had the first date with...I think her name is Sarah. I liked Tiera on the first episode....but she seems drama filled by the previews. Otherwise I did not catch much. So far I am enjoying the spoiler free aspect of it all. We shall see how long it lasts. Thanks

Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

KareyR2 wrote:I really enjoyed Bachelor Canada spoiler free, and want to stay that way with Sean's season as well.......we'll see how long I can last.

I was never a fan of Sean on Emily's season...I loved Jef and adored Arie too. Now I can say I love Jef, adore Arie and really like Sean. It is Emily that I can not stand. giggling But I digress.... thus far I have enjoyed Sean for the most part. I got to only see some of the first episode...and can't keep names straight at all of the women. I did watch most of the second episode. So far I really like Lesley, Desiree and ?Catherine?!? Not certain if that is her name...I also like the woman he had the first date with...I think her name is Sarah. I liked Tiera on the first episode....but she seems drama filled by the previews. Otherwise I did not catch much. So far I am enjoying the spoiler free aspect of it all. We shall see how long it lasts. Thanks

Karey

Who do you think his top 4-5 are right now?? I think you might be one of the last two-three spoilerfree left, so your opinion is really valuable!! Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 pm

ninu wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:I really enjoyed Bachelor Canada spoiler free, and want to stay that way with Sean's season as well.......we'll see how long I can last.

Karey

Who do you think his top 4-5 are right now?? I think you might be one of the last two-three spoilerfree left, so your opinion is really valuable!! Hugesmile

The little bit that I have seen so far, I think Lesley, Desiree, Sarah, Catherine and Tiera are the F5....with Tiera there for the drama. I could be way wrong though, as I can't even remember most of the women's names. giggling Thanks

Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - *No -Spoilers*

+2
CarrieA
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum