SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Emily & Jef Round Two? Inside Maynard & Holm's Very Cozy Secret Charlotte Rendezvous!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Jefemilymeetcharlotte_NC

Former Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may not be as broken up as they're leading the public to believe, because RadarOnline.com has obtained exclusive photos of the one-time couple getting very cozy at a North Carolina bar just last week.

According to an eyewitness, Emily and Jef arrived at Connolly's Irish pub in Charlotte, NC together on December 11, and while the two seemed deep in a serious conversation, they were definitely touchy-feely with each other.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Emily Maynard & Jef Holm Get Cozy At Charlotte Bar After Their Breakup

"Emily sat on a stool at the bar while Jef stood facing her between her legs. It was obvious they were having some sort of deep conversation, but Emily also had her arms hanging around his neck affectionately at one point," the eyewitness exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"I was surprised at how into each other they were acting because it was clear that they were trying to go unnoticed and didn't want attention from anyone. From what I could overhear, they were having a discussion about their relationship status."

PHOTOS: Emily Maynard And Jef Holm Pack On The PDA

At one point, the eyewitness says Jef noticed another bar patron trying to take a picture of them and the two got into a physical altercation!

"Jef got physical with some guy over taking a photo so Emily grabbed his cheeks with both hands and was like, 'Stop, calm down,'" the source explained.

"The guy who tried to take the photo was told to leave the bar by management. Jef was either being protective of Emily or he just didn't want them photographed at all."

PHOTOS: Emily Maynard Bares Her Bra For Jef Holm’s Birthday Dinner

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Emily was said to have already moved on from their split and be dating truck racer Jason White, 33.

Around the same time last month Jef had reportedly began dating 23-year-old broadcast journalism student Katianna Bear.

PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Stars

The photos obtained by RadarOnline.com certainly prove the couple is still seeing each other in some capacity, but do you think they will officially get back together? Sound off below!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/12/emily-jef-round-two-inside-maynard-holms-very-cozy-secret-charlotte-rendezvous
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Emily Maynard & Jef Holm Are Officially Dating Again — Report
Eleanore Hutch

Jef Holm Emily Maynard Back Together

Emily and Jef are officially back together! But is their reunion in the name of love? A new report suggests that while Emily’s heart is fully in it, Jef is more interested in fame. What do YOU think?

Jef Holm and Emily Maynard‘s roller coaster romance continues! As previously reported by HollywoodLife.com they have been spotted on a series of sexy dates, including dinner and drinks on Dec. 11, and they were seen holding hands at a Charlotte, N.C. mall on Dec. 17. It seems like the Bachelorette lovebirds are back on track, but now a new report reveals that their union may be one sided, as it looks like “Emily can’t let go because she’s in love with him. Jef is interested in being famous.” Yikes. Read on for all the shocking details.

The Reunion Motives

Emily’s motives for a reunion seem to be totally powered by love, as she admitted that attending the wedding of Ashley Herbert and J.P. Rosenbaum made her “think maybe I shouldn’t throw in the towel just yet.” However, Jef seems powered by fame, as he apparently fears that once Sean Lowe‘s season of The Bachelor begins on Jan. 7, he will cease to be relevant.

“Jef knew Sean would steal his thunder,” a source tells Us Weekly. “He loves fame too much to let that happen.” So Jef began texting a vulnerable Emily. The source continued, “Jef takes advantage of her feelings. Emily deeply loved Jef, and still does. She wants validation that she isn’t a complete f**k up at relationships.”

The source says, “It’s a classic case of they can’t live with each other, they can’t live without each other.”
Their Future

The latest Jef and Emily sighting saw them together in the South Park mall in Charlotte N.C. on Dec. 17, where they were holding hands. A few days earlier, they were seen acting sweet at dinner in Charlotte’s 5Church restaurant, before they headed to Connolly’s bar for a few drinks.

On the date they were seen acting “affectionately” with one another, but was it genuine? A source says to Us that Emily knew that 5Church is “the place to be seen.” And one of Jef’s pals says that on a recent boys night out Jef was “hitting on a bunch of chicks. He didn’t mention Emily once.”

It seems very clear that Jef and Emily are back together, but is it a romance or a showmance? Jef and Emily have always been so cute and sweet together, so I’m gonna call this as genuine. Plus, with the holidays coming up, perhaps they want to be reunited for Christmas.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do you think Jef and Emily make a good couple? Is their love real?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/19/jef-holm-emily-maynard-back-together-dating-again/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 am

Cassie Lambert ‏@cassielambert Hey @EmilyMaynard , remember these cold hands? #castlesatnight #noheat pic.twitter.com/Yl6XLjib

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard @cassielambert You have the touch of an angel. With ice cube hands. I wish I could snap my fingers and go back I miss you so much!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard Some times you just have to learn to block it out and not let little things get you down :)
Expand

‏@MoneyMichelle @EmilyMaynard proud of you! :

@WilliamFHolman @MoneyMichelle @EmilyMaynard Em had to block my number. I wouldn't stop calling and texting her. :(

Emily Maynard Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard @WilliamFHolman @moneymichelle I'll add you to the list :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 9c6add044c5a11e2913d22000a9e2892_7

#emilymaynard #bachelorette #label #gno #love #blonde #lights @kriddley @_klynns haha

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 75c4dfb44d3211e28d6622000a1fbc43_7

[ @ ] emilygmaynard At the Panthers game with my favorite girl 4h

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 524a86024d2711e2815722000a1fa518_7

#panthersgame #emilymaynard #omg @emilygmaynard
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:27 pm

emilygmaynard
Merry Christmas!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 E8ac1c464e3011e2ba2422000a1f9376_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:21 am

-SarahP wrote:emilygmaynard
Merry Christmas!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 E8ac1c464e3011e2ba2422000a1f9376_7

Thanks for posting, SarahP! I missed you! Hope all is well! Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:49 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 D995f3e04dee11e2bf6922000a9f1404_7

out shopping and saw Emily & Little Ricky #bachelorette #RealityTVInvadesReality
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Thanks for posting, SarahP! I missed you! Hope all is well! Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 560662851

I missed you too! I'm fine, what about you? :Smiley:

There are some more pictures on her Twitter:

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
The death of me

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Aa29ddc44ed911e2b2f422000a9f1255_7

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
Rickis new skateboard just like the one from Elf

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 1eb0649a4eff11e29f5522000a9f14ae_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Could it be possible that Jef gave her the skateboard? I don't think they're back together but maybe Jef misses Ricki and wanted to give her something

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 pm

-SarahP wrote:Could it be possible that Jef gave her the skateboard? I don't think they're back together but maybe Jef misses Ricki and wanted to give her something

She said it was a gift from Nana and Pop Pop, so not from Jef.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 87b72b10 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 86669110 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
-SarahP wrote:Could it be possible that Jef gave her the skateboard? I don't think they're back together but maybe Jef misses Ricki and wanted to give her something

She said it was a gift from Nana and Pop Pop, so not from Jef.

Oh okay, thanks for the answer :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure