SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

****Spoiler Free*****

Please, do not post spoilers in this Forum. More threads will be created to discuss the episodes spoiler free soon.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks Love!!!

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:Thanks Love!!!

sweet kiss
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

well, I accidentally spoiled myself! so I will read but not post probably.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:well, I accidentally spoiled myself! so I will read but not post probably.

:iamsorry: :thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:well, I accidentally spoiled myself! so I will read but not post probably.

:iamsorry: :thismuch:

Lol, it's okay. It was my fault. I did not know the RS predictions were out and I was reading the spoiler forum. :bigsmile:
It's all good.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:08 am

I am wondering what kind of drama there is going to be, I know a few things but I don't want to know who the F1 is yet. Lets see how long I will be able to hold out, I am hoping until at least the 1st episode airs :whistle: . I bet by Christmas we might see some more previews for the season.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I'm still undecided if I'm even going to watch.... but will stay unspoiled until I decide. I've been dissapointed so many seasons, I don't know if I want to waste any more time. I loved the Canadian Bach, and enjoyed it tremendously, so another drama filled MF diabolic season will be even more distasteful now.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm trying very very hard to stay unspoiled. Resisting the spoiler board is getting difficult.

Praying

Since I dont know the names of any of the girls maybe it will be easier. *fingers crossed*

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

draven31 wrote:I'm trying very very hard to stay unspoiled. Resisting the spoiler board is getting difficult.

Praying

Since I dont know the names of any of the girls maybe it will be easier. *fingers crossed*

FYI Dont go near my blog then (although I am only spoiling until F3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 am

Please, share your opinions with us if you are still spoiler free this season.

Thanks!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* - Sean Lowe - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum