SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 am

sophienette wrote:You mean this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her hair on the small pic that JulyChild posted is MORE like it was DURING filming than it was AFTER filming, according to this January twitter pic.
I doubt that her hair would grow that fast in one month...
Does anyone know if she had it coloured /highlighted since the January 6 pic?

My take on the railing is that it is not the same as the pic with Sean but this is still an intriguing idea to sleuth.

Personally, I think as well that Lindsay is a closer match to Sean especially on spiritual issues.
We still really don't know much about Catherine's spiritual leanings. Supposedly, that was an important factor initially for Sean.
(However, I did notice that the camera chose to focus in on a cross hanging on the wall at Catherine's home visit... Did anybody else notice that?)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 am

Good to see you Jordyn!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 am

They focused in on the cross. Interestingly in C's friend, Crista's, birthday tweet, she referenced Catherine and #jesusanddimsum- and I believe Catherine planned it (I got that from her tweet). Catherine also referred to the Love Languages book, which is written by a Christian and very popular for Christians in relationship. And then Sean, when asked what his love language is the other night said (on twitter), "words of affirmation" . Maybe they're reading it together? Clues....just clues.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 am

chaslom4 wrote:Didn't Lindsay have a viewing party? Has an F1 ever had a viewing party. I recall some F2's have had them but I don't remember an F1 having one.

Yes, she did. She wore a different wedding gown and many of the guests dressed for a wedding including her parents. It looked very funny and she ruefully poked fun at herself about mixing wine and cold meds on opening night.

Regarding her hair, I think the Instagram pic might be somewhere in Thailand but not at the same place as Sean. Her hair in that pic closely matches her filming hair - long and with the blond highlights.

She dyed it and cut a ton off right after she returned from filming. Her friends posted pics of Lindsay and Cheryl Cole as lookalikes when she did it.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 am

Her darker hair made me auto think of Ashley H at whatever it was when they announced her and her hair was so much darker and she almost looked like a different person.. LOL Seeing Lindsay's pix with the darker hair caused me to have a flashback to that. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 am

kendra143 wrote:Lindsey is definitely Sean's "type". However he hasn't even come close to marriage with anyone of his type yet. Maybe that's a sign. Just a speculation. Sometimes the head and the heart aren't aligned until the right person comes along and then "type" doesn't matter.

Excellent point! He's been dating quite a few cheerleaders in his life time ... time for him to look elsewhere.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 am

Peppermom wrote:Good to see you Jordyn!

Adding my "hi", Jord! Miss you!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

chaslom4 wrote:Didn't Lindsay have a viewing party? Has an F1 ever had a viewing party. I recall some F2's have had them but I don't remember an F1 having one.

Bianka did and she was the F1 Bachelor Canada.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Jef had viewing party's last season :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 pm

kendra143 wrote:Lindsey is definitely Sean's "type". However he hasn't even come close to marriage with anyone of his type yet. Maybe that's a sign. Just a speculation. Sometimes the head and the heart aren't aligned until the right person comes along and then "type" doesn't matter.

welcomeyall Good point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Sprite wrote:

welcomeyall Good point.

It certainly fits Sean saying something along the lines of his being able to meet a type of woman he might not have met in Dallas.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 pm

:Welcome kendra143

veg_out wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Good to see you Jordyn!

Adding my "hi", Jord! Miss you!

:Imissyou: welcomeback
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+73
Catdwoman50
marloon
Cajunprince7
mtnlvr55
deeliciouz