SELECT CONTENT

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by M2221 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 am

Love_Me wrote:
Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

I wanna say goodnight to my princess ... you know who u are ;-) xoxo
Expand

Michael Stagliano Michael Stagliano ‏@MichaelStag

@TonyPieper thanks Tony! Nighty night

BlakeleyShea BlakeleyShea ‏@BlakeleyShea

@MichaelStag @TonyPieper @jc_bain well aren't you boys just presh! :-)
Hide conversation

Wow that's so cute
:puke: hehehe
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea OMG you are soooo GORGEOUS!! It's like I've met you somewhere before ;) xoxo

BlakeleyShea ‏@BlakeleyShea
And with that simple phone call..."he" just made my night!!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea OMG you are soooo GORGEOUS!! It's like I've met you somewhere before ;) xoxo

Christine Jimenez ‏@MrsJimenez3
@TonyPieper @BlakeleyShea congrats you two lovebirds! Tony, are u going to explain why did BP, when u left the bach because u missed ur son?

@MrsJimenez3 @TonyPieper thank you! I'll take this one babe, in order to win $250k to better his sons life. Such a wonderful father! :-)

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea @MrsJimenez3 couldn't have said it better baby girl and thank you ;) xo

@TonyPieper @MrsJimenez3 always got your back babe xo plus besides my own father, you're the best man I know

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea @MrsJimenez3 Can I pleassssssssse see you soon?!?! Oh wait, maybe I will ;) xoxoxo

I look forward to sleep now...bc even though we're miles apart for the time being, at least I get to see " him" in my dreams
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Bringing the declarations of love over from the Tony thread:

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

@TonyPieper @BlakeleyShea congrats you two lovebirds! Tony, are u going to explain why did BP, when u left the bach because u missed ur son?

@MrsJimenez3 @TonyPieper thank you! I'll take this one babe, in order to win $250k to better his sons life. Such a wonderful father! :-)

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea @MrsJimenez3 couldn't have said it better baby girl and thank you ;) xo

@TonyPieper @MrsJimenez3 always got your back babe xo plus besides my own father, you're the best man I know

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper
@BlakeleyShea @MrsJimenez3 Can I pleassssssssse see you soon?!?! Oh wait, maybe I will ;) xoxoxo

I look forward to sleep now...bc even though we're miles apart for the time being, at least I get to see " him" in my dreams
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 pm

no no 🇳🇴 :puke: :vomit:
I have to see a picture of them together; I can't even imagine that they're anywhere near the same size.???? He looks so little and she looks like an amazon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
I have to see a picture of them together; I can't even imagine that they're anywhere near the same size.???? He looks so little and she looks like an amazon!

I am surprised that they are allowed to tweet their love for another so freely and the show has not aired yet. I can't remember how the rules were previous seasons. If it is the real deal, they are very smitten with each other. I can't wait to see them together as a couple, will be good television in the making!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Omg!! They are so nauseating it's hilarious 😆
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Tattina wrote:Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

Yeesh their tweets are stinkin adorable.

Team Cupcake :27:

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 pm

RichLP wrote:What happened to "Shea"?

Off topic, but that avi you have is hilarious!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Looks like things are going well for Blakeley & Toni...

Ashley McMillan ‏@AshleyDMcMillan
@BlakeleyShea I'm sorry that things didn't work out on bach pad but I'm glad you found a guy who deserves ya and makes you happy :)

@AshleyDMcMillan SMH = Shake my head :-)

@linc_taylor just passing through catching yet another flight to Spokane, then an hr drive from there to Couer d'Alene Resort to finally meet up with my bf
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't get it. SMH to what? That she thinks Tony is her boyfriend?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Shake My Head = nodding her head up & down to say yes!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+25
MissLittle
Newto
ninu
Di_ATL
twochicklets