SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 am

It wasn't the same without you last night, Ryguy. We'll always have cookies.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 am

veg_out wrote:It wasn't the same without you last night, Ryguy. We'll always have cookies.

Someone posted a new pic of him on Twitter. Maybe someone more knowledgable about things like that can bring it over.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 am

mnmhughes is it different from this instagram one?

You never know who will stop you for directions in New York. #bachelorette
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 2yp136f

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 am

Veg_out, where is your unicorn/trophy self? Ryan has a new picture to look at and a new thread. It is your Jemmie free thread, rejoice!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Veg_out, where is your unicorn/trophy self? Ryan has a new picture to look at and a new thread. It is your Jemmie free thread, rejoice!

Oh, good God, I feel so special. First of all, it's, like, THE coolest thing ever to have my post be this thread's starter post--I have arrived :WAVEY: Thank you, Love! Second, Ry is lookin' fine!

Nothing but love for the Jemmies even if they "foe" me. Nothing but love always. group hug
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm

momoftrips wrote:mnmhughes is it different from this instagram one?

You never know who will stop you for directions in New York. #bachelorette
Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 2yp136f

There's no denying this man is smokin' hot and more than a little misunderstood by many. So much producer manipulation and slice & dice to make him seem like a bad guy.

Since when is it a bad thing to profess your faith, mentor kids, strive be the best you can be and revere your spouse? Not ok if your Ryan, I guess. :hidingchair
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Stop hidin under that chair girl! Ryan is an awesome man!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

FLChica and IamFUGA, Veg_out and I are going to go hunt Ryan down at a Friday night football game if he is still coaching, y'all want to come along? Tatianna might come too, if we also go up to Columbia and see West.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm

This week was boring without Ryan and his antics. I miss him.

I am still holding out hope that he is currently wooing Emily in NYC this week. kisses

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Are Ryan Bowers and Jenna Burke Dating? Exclusive!

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 20u49xe

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ryan-bowers-and-jenna-burke-dating-exclusive?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wetpaint%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28Wetpaint+Network+%28Excerpt%29%29

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

momoftrips wrote:Are Ryan Bowers and Jenna Burke Dating? Exclusive!

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion 20u49xe

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ryan-bowers-and-jenna-burke-dating-exclusive?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wetpaint%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28Wetpaint+Network+%28Excerpt%29%29

Sorry but all I can focus on is that horrid accent nail. Is it bleeding? Wrong color. JMO.

Anywho, what a hilarious couple. 😆

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:FLChica and IamFUGA, Veg_out and I are going to go hunt Ryan down at a Friday night football game if he is still coaching, y'all want to come along? Tatianna might come too, if we also go up to Columbia and see West.

People (esp. my noobs), check out the Warner Bros site. Ryan is RIDIC in the Croatia deleted scene. RIDIC. hehehe hehehe Weekends this fall can't come fast enough--bring on the football!

I'm so glad that Ry was my fave this season. He's a rare pearl. :giggle: 👋 I beatingheart that he's getting some love. hearthumbsup
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+50
Litta123
atem
alwaystulips
docnash14
Mustang19