SELECT CONTENT

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 am

Just stumbled into this thread and nice to be reminded of what a great guy Jerry is!  I loved the show back then... less crazy edits, more in depth conversations.  Is it possible that Jen's season was TEN years ago - OMG!!! I never understood why Jen was soooo standoffish towards Jerry at the ATFR show.  C'est la vie, I guess.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Holy cow! Being on The Bachelorette worked out very well for Jerry! He seems to have made a VERY good living on his business he built (which I learned about after watching his "audition" video 'with" Kelly Ripa). I wondered how in the heck he could afford that boulder he put on Natasha's finger! Good for him. Good that Jen didn't want him, too! He found his best friend and soulmate instead.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

What business? Last I heard he was working with the deaf? He is one of my very faves. Still sad at the way he was played by Jen who had a b/f back home all season.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 pm

IrishGal wrote:What business?  Last I heard he was working with the deaf?  He is one of my very faves.  Still sad at the way he was played by Jen who had a b/f back home all season.
I watched some of his vids too. He's working as a translator for the deaf community in some lucrative business.... He appears very engaged and happy.
Also, it looks like his wife recently gave birth to a son... Very happy for him... such a special guy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 am

IrishGal wrote:What business?  Last I heard he was working with the deaf?  He is one of my very faves.  Still sad at the way he was played by Jen who had a b/f back home all season.
mine too - such a hottie with a sweet soul

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 am

SueSt wrote:
I watched some of his vids too.  He's working as a translator for the deaf community in some lucrative business.... He appears very engaged and happy.
Also, it looks like his wife recently gave birth to a son... Very happy for him... such a special guy.
Really? Aw, so happy for him. He was my favorite that season. :eyesigh: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

+8
SueSt
shoepie
Newto
nikkij_26
Sprite