SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion Empty Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:49 am

Please post YT videos, video links and video clips of Chris and Des in this thread.
Any dicussions are welcomed!!.
Please note that this is the fan forum.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 am

Chres love story by Iluvromance yes 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 am

Full Bachelorette Season 9 by MsEttenna1 (Random)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 am

for those outside US/Canada, you can watch and/or download the full season of Bachelorette 9 thru these links :

it varies depending on your region, but for me in Asian continent, File Nuke and Put Locker are the best..yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 am

vid by truelovealways. TY!

truelovealways wrote:Des and Chris poems + proposal :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 am

my fav :

he is goofy. sexy. handsome.sweet.cute. at the same time!!..LOL

btw, am i the only one who dying to know the full coverage of Chres on the rooftop?

they had brought it up thousand times in their poems, convos and now in intvws..

im sooo curio!!...laugh out loud..giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:31 am

all fanvids made by truelovealways. TY!! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 am

These videos are lovely! Thanks for all the work.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:my fav :

btw, am i the only one who dying to know the full coverage of Chres on the rooftop?

they had brought it up thousand times in their poems, convos and now in intvws..

No you are not the only one dying to know what the full coverage of Chris and Des on the rooftop is - they have both brought it up in their poems and Des included it in her sketches and both have said that was the start of their relationship so what on earth went on that we did not see?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am

from various media :

love love this. my #1 FAV...yes . "Why is he so perfect for me?"..LOL..:bigsmile: ...and "she never says goodbye...mmmuahhh"...:pinkaw: 

PS : i still envy Des...LOL...👅 

ETA.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:my fav :

No you are not the only one dying to know what the full coverage of Chris and Des on the rooftop is - they have both brought it up in their poems and Des included it in her sketches and both have said that was the start of their relationship so what on earth went on that we did not see?
yep..great minds look alike, SLA!..LOL.. Hugesmile bestbud! 

maybe i should paraphrase your bolded to :

.... what on earth went on that we DID see??

literally, they barely shown us anything....but the precious short 50 seconds....geeeezzzz......LOL...Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am

mimitalks wrote:These videos are lovely! Thanks for all the work.
no worries, mimi..anytime :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers