SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:28 am

Is anyone watching this season?

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 am

Love_Me wrote:Is anyone watching this season?

I am, Love-Me. I like the cast so far and was tickled that Zane went home on the first show. He thought he had it in the bag, but little did he know the rest of them figured that out. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am

I am an avid fan. But I don't like the 3 team format so much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by amyisrunning Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 am

I'm also watching. I was surprised this week that the vote against Roxi was unanimous.

I'm also not a fan of the 3-team format, but I doubt it will last much longer.

amyisrunning

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am an avid fan. But I don't like the 3 team format so much.

I don't either,Kasha I wish they would stay with the 2 team format.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I am, Love-Me. I like the cast so far and was tickled that Zane went home on the first show. He thought he had it in the bag, but little did he know the rest of them figured that out. LOL

My fiance and I loved Zane. :Frown: :laughingoutlou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

My fiance and I loved Zane. :Frown: :laughingoutlou

LOLOLOL Boy did I stick my foot in my mouth... giggling handwave
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm

My kids love the show but we've had to miss a bunch of episodes because homework got in the way ...

I've been so happy to see Denise and Malcolm making it far, they've really had to beat the odds and make it on merit!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I actually Love Survivor more than the Bachelor..

I am loving this season,,,, this is one of the better seasons in a very long time. I can't imagine life without Survivor.

I think all Bach couples must do Survivor together...then we will see if they can make it..... The real world will be a piece of cake after that...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm

If Denise makes it to the Final 3, I think she has a great chance. If she makes it to the Final 3 without Malcolm, I think she wins. :Smiley:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

b wrote:If Denise makes it to the Final 3, I think she has a great chance. If she makes it to the Final 3 without Malcolm, I think she wins. :Smiley:

I agree b! Good Post! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 25 - Philippines - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+3
Kashathediva
LoveDovez
Love_Me
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum